by WeCanCode-Author | Mar 9, 2023 | 3 Minutes : Tutorials, General, How-To, ProTip
10 pointe to remember Agile
Agile is a project management methodology that emphasizes iterative and incremental development, flexibility, and customer collaboration.
Here are some key points to help you understand Agile:
- Agile values individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Agile encourages customer involvement and feedback throughout the development process.
- Agile emphasizes the delivery of working software in short iterations, usually 1-4 weeks long.
- Agile teams work collaboratively, with regular team meetings and continuous communication.
- Agile embraces change, with the ability to adapt to evolving requirements and priorities.
- Agile emphasizes the importance of delivering business value quickly and regularly.
- Agile relies on self-organizing teams that can adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
- Agile uses a variety of tools and techniques, including user stories, daily stand-up meetings, and retrospectives.
- Agile focuses on creating a minimum viable product (MVP) that can be tested and validated with customers.
- Agile values quality and testing, with a focus on continuous integration and automated testing.
by WeCanCode-Author | Dec 17, 2021 | General, GiveAway, Microservice
Free Ebook on Microservice Architecture and Design Patterns
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream”-S. Lewis
Start learning 📚 Micro services Architecture and Design patterns.
Download 🔽 Your Free Copy of ebook 📕 now.
Microservice Architecture and Design Patterns.
"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year - Ralph Waldo Emerson".
Start your Learning Journey Right away with our Free Ebook.
by WeCanCode-Author | Oct 22, 2021 | 3 Minutes : Tutorials, General, How-To, Learn, ProTip
Add PNG Icon to Android app
In this article, let discuss on
Add PNG Icon to Android app
Let us see how to Add PNG icon to Android App. In the end you your app will use the icon you have added for the android application.
In this article I’m going to use the existing android project created as part of this article Make WordPress as Android App. This Follow the code repo used ).
How to Add PNG Icon to Android App?
You can add Image assets by Right click on the location where the image or icon need to be placed.
See below screenshot for the Menu option in Android Studio.
- After right-click drawable folder, Choose New > Image Assets
- You need to choose the image or icon from the browse menu under Source Asset section of Foreground Layer Tab.
- Adjust the Scaling according to the image or icon output.
- Go to Background Layer tab and adjust the background color or image accordingly.
- Once done, click Finish (Note: Try to keep the same name as the previous icon file name, if you are replacing the icon)
- Run the App to see the new Icon changed.
October 22, 2021
Senior Developer | Java & C#.NET | 10++ years of IT experience.
Planning to learn ReactJS or Angular or Flutter.!
by WeCanCode-Author | Jan 1, 2021 | General