Agile easy 10 points to remember
10 pointe to remember Agile
Agile is a project management methodology that emphasizes iterative and incremental development, flexibility, and customer collaboration.
Here are some key points to help you understand Agile:
- Agile values individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Agile encourages customer involvement and feedback throughout the development process.
- Agile emphasizes the delivery of working software in short iterations, usually 1-4 weeks long.
- Agile teams work collaboratively, with regular team meetings and continuous communication.
- Agile embraces change, with the ability to adapt to evolving requirements and priorities.
- Agile emphasizes the importance of delivering business value quickly and regularly.
- Agile relies on self-organizing teams that can adapt to changing requirements and circumstances.
- Agile uses a variety of tools and techniques, including user stories, daily stand-up meetings, and retrospectives.
- Agile focuses on creating a minimum viable product (MVP) that can be tested and validated with customers.
- Agile values quality and testing, with a focus on continuous integration and automated testing.