by WeCanCode-Author | Dec 10, 2020 | Stock
Follow this link on how to check
by WeCanCode-Author | Dec 9, 2020 | Stock
Have you recently ordered Burger King IPO?
Then you must be waiting for the allotment status, you can check the status in 2 ways. Lets see what are those?
- BSE Website – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Link Intime India – https://linkintime.co.in/ipo/public-issues.html
What do you need to have in handy before checking the status?
- Name: Burger King India Limited
- Application Number (You can check your broker or provider site)
- PAN Card
- DP/Client ID (optional)
- Account No & IFSC (optional)
Goto this link https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Choose Issue Type as Equity
- Choose Issue Name as Burger King India Limited
- Application No (IPO Application number)
- PAN No.
Note: Dated 9-Dec-2020 The status is shown as “No Record found”.
Link Intime India
Goto this link https://linkintime.co.in/ipo/public-issues.html
- Choose the Company (Burger King)
- Choose PAN/App. No. (or) DP/Client ID (or) Account No & IFSC
- Based on your choice above, you need to input the values accordingly.
Note: Dated 09-Dec-2020, we are not seeing the Burger King as company in the company list.
Let us wait till 10-Dec-2020 10:01 AMPatient matters 🙂 when it comes to investment.
What happened to my Burger King IPO allocation?
As of dated 10 Dec 2020 evening : The IPO Allocation is done and you can check the status now.